Home Open Account Help 308 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Jumping for joy on the A&SV?

Date: 06/22/22 06:15
Jumping for joy on the A&SV?
Author: santafe199

Here’s another trackside scene you could never prepare for. I was lucky to capture the sequence below, right after this: ( Those rascally nuns! (trainorders.com) ). Not 3 minutes after the last Nun came down the 3415’s ladder I caught an unusual movement out of the corner of my eye. “Did she really do that?? Maybe she’ll do it again, and I’ll be ready this time...” She was! And this time I was ready. For lack of knowing of her actual name, I’ll just call her ‘Nadia’... ;^)

On your mark. Get set... Launch! (click, click, click, click, click, click). Got it! Here’s the instant reply: “10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Ignition!”

1. Launch.

2. Booster.

3. Orbit.

Date: 06/22/22 06:17
Re: Jumping for joy on the A&SV?

4. Descent.

5. Landing.

6. Parachute.
This special coverage brought to you @ 2:44 PM on May 28, 2022 in Cape Enterprise, KS. :^)

It’s getting to be a semi-regular treat to see the kids having great fun while the Smoky Valley is running. Check out this thread: ( New world record: Standing high jump! (trainorders.com) ). Everybody loved this one as well. (Except one...)

Thanks for tuning in!
Lance Garrels
santafe199

Date: 06/22/22 06:36
Author: switchlock

Now, THAT'S a record!

Date: 06/22/22 06:50
Author: dan

🤩 

Date: 06/22/22 07:13
Author: cozephyr

Impressive back roll-!  Glad you're at the ready-!

Date: 06/24/22 11:56
Author: jmbreitigan

Lance, did you try to do one also ?
John

Date: 06/24/22 14:59

jmbreitigan Wrote: > ... did you try to do one also ?

Ha Ha Ha, Ho Ho Ho. Hee Hee Hee (snort)

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0385 seconds