Home Open Account Help 288 users online

Western Railroad Discussion > Hot Chicks & Trains

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

Date: 07/09/05 15:23
Hot Chicks & Trains
Author: FullService

....(posted on Eastern Board)

Does anyone have any pics of hot chicks WITH trains? Motor heads always have pics of girls in bikinis washing cars or laying on the hoods of cars, motor cycle guys have the token shots of girls laying on bikes, what about railroaders??

Are there any pics of hot girls around trains?

Or better yet.... do any railroaders have any pictures of getting their train flashed or mooned as they go by. It is such a common occurrence out east to get flashed in the summer time or even in the fall during college pledge time, I was wondering if anybody snapped a pic with their digital camera phone.

I know its off topic a little, but I thought it should make for interesting discussion or even better, a good photo contest!

Date: 07/09/05 15:52
Re: Hot Chicks & Trains
Author: DKay

I posted a good one about 18 months ago ,but it didnt stay up to long.A little to much flesh ,if you get my drift.
I think it is a bit like having a power pole or some such object in your train pic ,it is a no no .<G>
Regards,Daryl Kay.

Date: 07/09/05 17:32
Author: samreeves

Run a search on Brian Thompson and see if he still has the Canadian railbabes. He got into a pickle with GO Transit for posing one of his models on their equipment.

Date: 07/09/05 20:36
Author: Red

I want to work with some conductors that look like the one Brian Thompson had pictured. Would anybody else think that this would boost employee morale a bit. Whew!!!

Oh well...I'd get in trouble. At home, AND at work! So I guess we better leave things the way they are, huh?

Date: 07/09/05 21:00
Author: billywa

A few years back, some industrious gals were selling their calendars at the OKC Train Show. From what I saw, they seemed to have plenty of business or at least lookers. Haven't seen them back in the last few years though. Perhpas they weren't family-oriented enough!

billywa

Date: 07/09/05 21:05
Author: Steamjocky

There is a gal who is a conductor that works where I work except she doesn't work the same pool that I do. As far as I'm concerned, this gal that I'm speaking of is just as good looking as the others. In fact, I think she's BETTER looking than most of the ones I've seen.

It wasn't too long ago we had about 5 gals working out of my terminal and most of them were pretty good rails too.

steamjocky

Date: 07/09/05 21:39
Author: KeyRouteKen

WHEW!!!!
I checked out the sites provided by Espeeboy and Scannergeek. Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kind of interesting, now that I think about it, that the original question on this topic came from a guy called "Full Service" !!!
(GRIN!!)

Those ladies on the site provided by Espeeboy are gorgeous. Picture this, Guys---

"A Dining Car Waiter on the Coast Starlight is balancing his tray, swaying down the aisle, getting prepared to deliver four bowls of piping hot soup to his customers, and suddenly, one of these "damsels in distress" comes sauntering thru the car.
The guy would probably dump the soup in the customers laps !!!" GRIN--GRIN--GRIN--LOL...

KRK

Date: 07/09/05 21:43
Author: KeyRouteKen

A special note to this guy "Full Service:--

Many years ago, the KING of Train Photos involving nice looking ladies, was VIRGIL STAFF.
Virgil was a frequent contributor to Freeman Hubbard's "Railroad Magazine" and other publications. Great photos of trains, but a young lady was always involved too !!

How many of you REMEMBER "Virgil Staff" ???

KRK

Date: 07/09/05 21:47
Author: samreeves

I actually have some issues of Railroad magazine from that era. If you can find them they are a treasure. I met Virgil by chance at Gately a long time ago. Nice guy.

P.S. I'm surprised the photo police haven't shut this one down yet!!!

Date: 07/09/05 21:48

KeyRouteKen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> How many of you REMEMBER "Virgil Staff" ???
>
> KRK

I do. And some of his gals too.

steamjocky

Date: 07/09/05 22:10
Author: Red

KeyRouteKen Wrote:
> WHEW!!!!
> I checked out the sites provided by Espeeboy and
> Scannergeek. Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Kind of interesting, now that I think about it,
> that the original question on this topic came from
> a guy called "Full Service" !!!
> (GRIN!!)
>
> Those ladies on the site provided by Espeeboy are
> gorgeous. Picture this, Guys---
>
> "A Dining Car Waiter on the Coast Starlight is
> balancing his tray, swaying down the aisle,
> getting prepared to deliver four bowls of piping
> hot soup to his customers, and suddenly, one of
> these "damsels in distress" comes sauntering thru
> the car.
> The guy would probably dump the soup in the
> customers laps !!!" GRIN--GRIN--GRIN--LOL...
>
> KRK

We're all headed toward getting into trouble now...treading on thin ice...but the GO Transit "conductor" did appear to be in dire need of FULL SERVICE. That's 26 lbs. of air pressure. The last detent shy of supression on the brake valve...just to make sure everybody knows what I'm talking about...right?!?

Date: 07/09/05 22:34
Author: Nbetween

I dont know how good she looks but i can say there is one that works on the UP from Bakersfield to Colton that sounds really good. She has a 1-900 voice. Also there is SANBORN sally as we refer to her. A woman sunbathes NUDE out on the desert sometimes , something to look forward to.

Date: 07/09/05 22:39
Author: IC_2024

"Claire" is a typical California girl who is looking for a beach boy like Condr. Derek to show her the really tasty waves that are so abundant in the San Joaquin valley-hehe! Derek's quizzical expression shows his real concern for his passenger, "Gee, I wonder if we have room in the overhead for that surfboard?" Customer focus is suddenly not such a problem after all!

Date: 07/09/05 22:47

The on-board staff, Bill and Ben, take time out from diner duties to meet our surfer girl--cowabunga, dude!

Date: 07/09/05 22:56

The engineer decides to do a "walk around" at this point and decides that Claire will work as 2nd engineer and probably doesn't need any familiarization trips on the territory so to speak! Highball, #716!

Date: 07/09/05 22:59
Author: fjc

Whoa, not your ordinary station stop down the valley, any more pics such as this floating around your collection?

IC_2024 Wrote:
> The engineer decides to do a "walk around" at this
> point and decides that Claire will work as 2nd
> engineer and probably doesn't need any
> familiarization trips on the territory so to
> speak! Highball, #716!

Date: 07/09/05 23:05

fjc Wrote:
> Whoa, not your ordinary station stop down the
> valley, any more pics such as this floating around
> your collection?
>
> IC_2024 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The engineer decides to do a "walk around" at
> this
> > point and decides that Claire will work as
> 2nd
> > engineer and probably doesn't need any
> > familiarization trips on the territory so to
> > speak! Highball, #716!
>
> Uh, uh... I've been holding these pretty close to the vest, Frank but figured, in the words of Tom Cruise's character Joel from "Risky Business", "Sometimes you gotta say, what the heck ;-) and the guy wanted to see "hot chicks and trains" so why not show 'em some--the golden state is definitely the place for this.
I'm convinced a calendar could sell really big at this point--but knowing our employer we'd get busted unless we did a "deep throat" anonymity thing and kept it down low.
>

Date: 07/09/05 23:27
Author: drgw

IC_2024 Wrote:
<snip>
> I'm convinced a calendar could sell really big at
> this point--but knowing our employer we'd get
> busted unless we did a "deep throat" anonymity
> thing and kept it down low.

LOL! Nice choice of analogies there!... <G>
-Wes

Date: 07/09/05 23:35

Nbetween Wrote:
> I dont know how good she looks but i can say there
> is one that works on the UP from Bakersfield to
> Colton that sounds really good. She has a 1-900
> voice.

That's the gal!

steamjocky

Date: 07/09/05 23:37

Hmmm...I wonder how much they cost?

steamjocky

Pages:  [ 1 ][ 2 ] [ Next ]
Current Page:1 of 2

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.1208 seconds