Home Open Account Help 200 users online

Steam & Excursion > C&TSRR = Black & White


Date: 01/08/17 10:08
C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

I wanted some Black & White Posters for my site.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff








Date: 01/08/17 11:14
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: SP2541

Excellent trio of images.

SP2541
Wrecked & Retired



Date: 01/08/17 11:41
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

SP2541 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Excellent trio of images.
>
> SP2541
> Wrecked & Retired


Thank you for your nice comment.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 01/08/17 11:53
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: refarkas

Dynamic beauties.
Bob



Date: 01/08/17 12:11
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

refarkas Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dynamic beauties.
> Bob

Bob, thanks for playing and for your nice words.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 01/08/17 14:05
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Valleyman

Nice photo Roger! By the way, happy 50th anniversary to you and your wife. Enjoyed visiting you last year. Great lesson on the use of drones.

Valleyman
 



Date: 01/08/17 15:16
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: africansteam

Love the last photo, Roger. I don't think I have ever seen another at that location the compresses the radius of the curve to that degree!

Cheers,
Jack



Date: 01/08/17 17:35
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Bob3985

Great photos Roger. I am already looking forward to next years trip.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY



Date: 01/08/17 18:34
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: burlingtonjohn

The sound from picture #3 must have been incredible ....

Regards,
Burlington John

 



Date: 01/09/17 05:52
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Valleyman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice photo Roger! By the way, happy 50th
> anniversary to you and your wife. Enjoyed visiting
> you last year. Great lesson on the use of drones.
>
> Valleyman
>

Thank you for your kind comment.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 01/09/17 05:53
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

africansteam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Love the last photo, Roger. I don't think I have
> ever seen another at that location the compresses
> the radius of the curve to that degree!
>
> Cheers,
> Jack

Lots of different looks available with a drone.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 01/09/17 05:54
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Bob3985 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Great photos Roger. I am already looking forward
> to next years trip.

Thanks for playing Bob.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



Date: 01/09/17 05:55
Re: C&TSRR = Black & White
Author: Wacky-roger1942

burlingtonjohn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The sound from picture #3 must have been
> incredible ....
>
> Regards,
> Burlington John
>
>  

There was a lot of echo.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff



[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0552 seconds