Home Open Account Help 361 users online

Steam & Excursion > UP Steam program bashing

Date: 05/23/18 22:34
UP Steam program bashing
Author: webmaster

I got an earful from our membership with our site transition about various topics folks have with the way the web site is run. Some positive, but others not so good. The overwhelming negative comments I heard over and over again were complaints concerning our lack of moderation for the negative comments concerning the UP Steam program. I will admit I got rather tired of it myself and did not frequently visit the steam forum. We are caught in a difficult place when moderation turns into censorship. I don't like doing it, but I will go that direction if it means retaining our membership. I don't like to see people leaving in masses because the forums are unfriendly. Please, no more UP steam bashing. It accomplishes nothing and creates ill will. Going forward I want this to be a friendlier place and not a bashing site directed at UP.

I am locking this thread down for comment, but you are welcome to send me a private message if you want to direct comments to me.

Todd Clark
Canyon Country, CA
Trainorders.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0349 seconds