Home Open Account Help 241 users online

Steam & Excursion > A foreign Steam video test

Date: 06/08/19 20:05
A foreign Steam video test
Author: gregscholl

I don't think I have ever put any video direct on this board, so thought I would try and see how it works.  This is actually a preview for a regular dvd, so hope its not considered advertising.  Its the easiest way to show a lot in a short time, and no other editing is needed.  Anyway lets see if this works.
Greg Scholl

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 06/08/19 21:14
Re: A foreign Steam video test
Author: TonyJ

Looks good to me, Greg.

Date: 06/09/19 03:06
Author: andersonb109

Obviously the last sequence given the side exhaust locomotive  is Italy. Is that where the entire vireo was filmed? 

Date: 06/09/19 07:27
Author: gregscholl

andersonb109 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Obviously the last sequence given the side exhaust
> locomotive  is Italy. Is that where the entire
> vireo was filmed? 

No, the title of the entire show is "Steam In 3 Countries".  It starts in Spain in 1972, then scenes in Austria of various subjects as outlined in the video during 1974.
The last segment is Italy shot mostly in 1974 and some in March 1975.  I posted some stills of some of these on the European board a few months ago.  There are several shots of the side-stackers with the Franco-Crostit boilers.  Definately novelty items!!!!  The Italy and Austria stuff has great scenery, being mountainoous.

There is more info on the website home page(Click the picture for the title).
Http://www.gregschollvideo.com

Greg

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0332 seconds