Home Open Account Help 247 users online

Steam & Excursion > Where's Mary?..

Date: 02/09/20 15:38
Where's Mary?..
Author: patd3985

I was wondering if anyone has information on the whereabouts of our old friend Mary McPhearson? I haven't found a post of hers newer than Dec. 18, 2019! I Hope all is well with her and hers. 

Date: 02/09/20 17:08
Re: Where's Mary?..
Author: Keystone1

Well.......when I brought up the topic of Mary about 6-months ago or more...some folks here questioned why I did.    Best to keep quiet.

Date: 02/10/20 07:36
Author: MaryMcPherson

I was killed in a fiery crash when Air Force fighter jets shot down a U.F.O. and it landed on my car as I was headed trackside.  Just as it took Patrick Swayze a while to learn how to manipulate the physical realm from the other side in "Ghost," it has taken a while for me to achieve poltergeist status where I can affect a keyboard.

Boo!

Also, if you buy that one I have some oceanfront property in Arizona.  Which, come to think of it, might become a thing with sea rise and whatnot.  Make that oceanfront property in the Canadian Rockies.

Frankly, I've been taking a break.  I've shot barely a frame since Pennsylvania, and haven't been lineside yet this year.  Between the passenger board constantly turning into rants on how I should be unemployed and a few other discussions going off in ways I found rather tiresome, I haven't had anything to add.  I can't remember the last time I logged on for more than a minute or two.

However, I HAVE been in the studio recording music for the Boardwalk Buzzard Band and working on such sure to be classics as "This Day Sucks," "Google Eyes," "Another Piece Of Crap" and "Call Me A Hooker ('Cause I Don't Give A F***).  My most recent project has been uploading a ton of old Southern Illinois University basketball games to the Tube of You.  Oddly, one of the opposing players from over 15 years ago commented that I'm his new favorite person in the world because he's having a blast showing his son his old playing days.  Kinda cool, that.

Eventually, my vacation will run it's course.

Mary McPherson
Dongola, IL
Diverging Clear Productions

Date: 02/10/20 08:29
Author: RailRat

Mary, those song titles sound like good candidates for The Dr. Demento show! :-)
Plus they remind me of the "Roto Rooter Good Time Christmas Band"
of which I still have thier record.

Really enjoy your sense of humor, plus winter time, I'll tend to switch over from trains to musical endeavors also, being a Railfan/Musician myself.

Jim Baker
Riverside, CA

Date: 02/10/20 08:41
Author: BAB

Only you Mary could come up with such a tail should start writing along with your photo gig. Nice to see on a bright monday morning on here. To heck with those who throw rocks send them back by return post. Take care we wait for your return. Boyd in Chiloquin where the sun is bright and warm.

Date: 02/10/20 12:08
Author: jst3751

MaryMcPherson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was killed in a fiery crash when Air Force
> fighter jets shot down a U.F.O. and it landed on
> my car as I was headed trackside.  Just as it
> took Patrick Swayze a while to learn how to
> manipulate the physical realm from the other side
> in "Ghost," it has taken a while for me to achieve
> poltergeist status where I can affect a keyboard.
>
> Boo!

WOW, you should warn us before posting something like that. I was laughing so hard I could not breath.

Date: 02/10/20 19:14
Author: RuleG

MaryMcPherson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
 Between the
> passenger board constantly turning into rants on
> how I should be unemployed

Why would anyone say that? 

I've enjoyed reading your commentary and viewing the photos you post.
>
> Eventually, my vacation will run it's course.

Enjoy...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0484 seconds