Home Open Account Help 350 users online

Steam & Excursion > Thomas Steam Engine at Strasburg

Date: 09/16/20 06:56
Thomas Steam Engine at Strasburg
Author: ClubCar

Once again today, Thomas the Tank Real Live Steam Engine is operating on the Strasburg Rail Road again.  This is a genuine 0-6-0 Saddle Tank Steam Engine with a face where the lips move and the eyes move.  This is a great place to take the little ones who love Thomas and get them started to love railroading.  And unlike what a person called wattslocal stated the other day on a thread below, the Thomas at Strasburg does NOT scare the children.  I've been there with my children and my grandchildren and they love this steam locomotive.  Sure it makes some hissing noise but I have not seen any children crying or screaming from the noise.  So anyone close to Lancaster, Pennsylvania, come one come all and enjoy this great little railroad, very scenic and beautiful Amish Country.
John in White Marsh, Maryland

Date: 09/16/20 09:23
Re: Thomas Steam Engine at Strasburg
Author: Tominde

I always thought that Thomas BEDT 16 had a nice bark.  Mellow but full bodied, like a good beer.

Date: 09/16/20 09:41
Author: chuchubob

File photos from August 2005 on Cape May Seashore Lines, NJ: Cape May Canal swing bridge and Cold Spring Village, Cape May County.

Date: 09/16/20 15:58
Author: firefighter25dfd

Here's a little of that bark! 

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0465 seconds