Home Open Account Help 256 users online

Steam & Excursion > C&TSRR = New Camera Test

Date: 10/07/21 19:44
C&TSRR = New Camera Test
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Testing the DJI Pocket2. Today was the 1st day of testing the new camera. I did 3 locations. I am happy with the results for the 1st day.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 10/07/21 20:11
Re: C&TSRR = New Camera Test
Author: Mudrock

Roger another fantastic video with brilliant fall colors.

Chris in Ely

Date: 10/08/21 04:19
Author: Wacky-roger1942

Mudrock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roger another fantastic video with brilliant fall
> colors.
>
>
> Chris in Ely

Thanks Chris.

Roger Hogan
Chama, NM
Train Stuff

Date: 10/08/21 06:21
Author: Bob3985

Great video Roger.
I think I heard one of the locomotives slip a little toward the end of the video, excellent audio.
Actually no I am glad I rode the parlor car out of Antonito as we didn't have a caboose behind us and could enjoy the railroad from the back platorm.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 10/08/21 09:43
Author: PlyWoody

Your prior camera was not adjusted right for your altitude as it could not handle shadows and made engines all black and no level of gray. Overall your images were all too dark but this camera is a big improvement to catch the gray on the boiler and machinery. High altitude shadows, being so dark, are hard to capture without losing everything in the shadow.   But this new camera still wastes time with confusing double exposures, just not as much and would be better if quick fade-in was used without overlap.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0387 seconds