Home Open Account Help 359 users online

Nostalgia & History > Old El Paso Lady

Date: 09/30/05 10:23
Old El Paso Lady
Author: SOB

Found sitting and waiting at Montclair, bad light and poor composition but worthy of a quick shot and on to other things.

Date: 09/30/05 10:24
Re: Old El Paso Lady
Author: SOB

She's in dire need of a little rouge and lipstick to cover the wrinkles of old age.

Date: 09/30/05 11:27
Author: Steamjocky

She's just crying out for a headlight in the nose and a MARS light between the indicators.

I wonder what she'd look like in Black Widow colors? Hmmm...

steamjocky

Date: 09/30/05 22:45
Author: Red

Don't worry...she's gonna get the lipstick and rouge fairly soon, along with an engine overhaul...at Jenks. But...it will be yellow rouge, with grey lipstick! They have been doing quite a few of these SD40M-2's, lately, up there. I hate to see the scarlet and grey go, but, seeing UPRR "SD45's" once again is also a refreshing sight, and, I'm glad that the UPRR has considered these fine MK rebuilds "keepers" that they are going to keep around for quite some time, and units that they are investing in.

Date: 10/02/05 01:41
Author: tracktime

Steamjocky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's just crying out for a headlight in the nose
> and a MARS light between the indicators.
>
> I wonder what she'd look like in Black Widow
> colors? Hmmm...
>
>
> steamjocky

Add a L-shaped Engineers Window, put that V20 back in, and some roman lettering, and THEN she'll be singin'

Cheers,
Harry

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0676 seconds