Home Open Account Help 326 users online

Nostalgia & History > BNSZT questions please...

Date: 07/18/17 09:32
BNSZT questions please...
Author: the_expediter

I'm interested in background on Sealand Stack train that ran over the Late Great DRGW vis Tenn.Pass ...what time scheduled to leave Pueblo, usual consist, years ran, was it westbound only, no eastbound counterparts? Origin and destination and contents...Routing says BN handled west of Kansas City? (Should have said Chicago?) Was it handled as a Hot Hot train? (Like Railblazer)
My current DRGW McMillan calender shows it westbound thru Princeton, CO (50 MI east of Minturn)...judging by lighting, looks like late afternoon...I would go to Salt Lake yearly and don't ever remember seeing it...Thanks in advance ...Stevie in beautiful Grossmont, CA

Date: 07/18/17 10:39
Re: BNSZT questions please...
Author: WAF

Started out of KC, symbol changed to CHSZT by 1991 and later the stacks added to the KCOAF or CHOAF. Probably after behind the KCOAA as the second hottest trtain. Left PU mid to late morning. Minturn later afternoon. No eastbound counterpart. Wasn't a pure double stack train, add pigs and autos and some filled added

Date: 07/19/17 00:08

Did it connect with SP in Ogden or UP in Salt Lake?...SHM

Date: 07/19/17 06:10
Author: WAF

the_expediter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did it connect with SP in Ogden or UP in Salt
> Lake?...SHM

Ogden

Date: 07/19/17 22:24

Thanks much...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0318 seconds