Home Open Account Help 338 users online

Nostalgia & History > Photobob book signing this Saturday in Dunsmuir

Date: 12/05/18 17:16
Photobob book signing this Saturday in Dunsmuir
Author: photobob

I doubt that I will get writers cramp but I will be signing copies of the special edition hardcover version of "Photobobs Espee". Here's a copy of the ad that ran today in our local rags. You can expect to meet some local celebrities such as John "Oz" Signor and Dave "Beets" Maffei. Looks like the weather is going to hold up. Anyway if you don't show up I will take it personally.

Robert Morris
Dunsmuir, CA
Robert Morris Photography

Date: 12/05/18 19:38
Re: Photobob book signing this Saturday in Dunsmuir
Author: dmaffei

Wow, a chance to meet Photobob, the Pope of Dunsmuir rail photography. Don't forget TCnR, he may be around for the festivities. Will there be snacks? Will it be in the fertilizer section? 
Seriously, This is by far the coolest Hardware store in CA. It's almost a Museum. Worth the stop if your in Dunsmuir
http://www.dunsmuirhardware.com
See you there

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/18 19:39 by dmaffei.

Date: 12/05/18 20:38
Author: SPB

Bob:

​Sign away.  I just finished reading the newly printed hardbound cover version.  How enjoyable to view so many historic ESPEE scenes and sights.  Your photos are terrific as is the descriptive and entertaining prose of Bob Zenk.  

​In case someone can't make it to Dunsmuir on Saturday, the book is also available from the Southern Pacific Historical & Technical Society (SPHTS).

​Gerry Feeney

Date: 12/06/18 09:05
Author: Roadjob

Very exciting!! Congratulations, your work speaks for itself, and anyone who is looking to see how railroads should be photographed, look no further than you images.

Bill Rettberg
Bel Air, MD

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0447 seconds