Home Open Account Help 319 users online

Nostalgia & History > Happy Late Holidays/New Year's to All TO Members!

Date: 01/03/19 22:15
Happy Late Holidays/New Year's to All TO Members!
Author: RailRat

Since I was down with a bad cold all through the Holidays, I wish today to extend best wishes to all TO members, and a Big Thanks for all the very informative, historical, and photos, videos, and stories you all have shared here on TO!
I have thoroughly enjoyed all of it, and look forward to even more to come in the future.
And A big thanks to Todd and staff for having such a great site!
As a relative New Comer in 2013, I never dreamed I would re-connect with people such as Bob 3985, who really helped me back in 1991/1992 during the UP Steam trips through Northern Nevada, Then later a railfan who sent me a PM and photo that was at the exact same date and location at Cajon Pass in the late 1990's or so, that I posted here on TO!

Anyway Happy Small World New Years!

(Tonight is first night in 3 weeks I have been well enough to have a few Heinekens and celebrate!)

Here's to all you TO members, keep on Posting that great stuff in all the different categories, so much to see, so little time to see it all!

Jim Baker
Riverside, CA

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/19 01:05 by RailRat.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0252 seconds