|Home||Open Account||Help||235 users online|
Nostalgia & History > Freight Cars from Little Known Railroads, Part 14 -- Ed Zarfoss
Date: 05/14/19 19:30
Freight Cars from Little Known Railroads, Part 14 -- Ed Zarfoss
Roads starting with "N".
1. New Hope & Ivyland Railroad, "McHugh Bros Line", Boxcar HPIR 892. The New Hope & Ivyland Railroad's name in March 2019 was shortened to New Hope Railroad. The NHRR is a shortline/heritage railroad in the state of Pennsylvania. The Wikipedia entry is quite extensive, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hope_and_Ivyland_Railroad
2. New Orleans Public Belt Railroad Boxcar NOPB 3210. The NOPB is a Class III railroad and a subsidiary of the Port of New Orleans. It connects with six Class I railroads serving the city, and provides switching and haulage service. It includes the Huey P. Long Bridge across the Mississippi. (Wikipedia)
3. New Orleans Public Belt Railroad Boxcar NOPB 3210.
Date: 05/14/19 19:31
Re: Freight Cars from Little Known Railroads, Part 14 -- Ed Zarfo
4. New Orleans Public Belt Railroad Boxcar NOPB 4106.
5. New York, Susquehanna and Western Railway Boxcar 140 in October 1982. The Susie-Q is a Class II American freight railway operating over 500 miles of track in the northeastern states of New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. (Wikipedia)
6. NOKL 1093 Boxcar. The ARR Reporting Mark "NOKL" belolngs to the Northwesten Oklahoma Railroad which is a shortline operating in Woodward, OK providing switching services for industrial customers and it interchanges with the BNSF Railway in Woodward. (Wikipedia)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/19 19:37 by MartyBernard.