Home Open Account Help 249 users online

Nostalgia & History > Miscellaneous stuff

Date: 07/07/05 20:51
Miscellaneous stuff
Author: xtra1188w

Here's a scanned slide from one that was given to me a long time ago. It has faded and the colors are way off, but I am learning how to use Photoshop Elements 2, and hopefully I'll be able to do a better job of restoring faded old off color slides. I have a new Epson 4870 scanner, and I am very pleased with it and the PS Elements 2 software that came with it. It's easy to use and it's good with slides or negatives.
If anybody is looking toget another scanner, or even to buy one for the first time, I recommend the Epson 4870.

Con

Date: 07/07/05 21:01
Re: Miscellaneous stuff
Author: xtra1188w

Here's another image scanned from another gift slide. While the C&NW was attractive in its Green Bay Packers livery, I love steam locos, with a passing interest in 1st generation diesels. Unless they were either MoP or Katy, Rio Grande or Frisco, I don't really pay much attention to 2nd generation locomotives. So, how I came by a C&NW slide, I forget, but this is an attractive locomotive.

Con

Date: 07/08/05 13:32
Re: Miscellaneous stuff
Author: NH2006

Great scott! this is a job for black and white conversion for that hallucinogenic original!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0325 seconds