Home Open Account Help 276 users online

Railfan Gaming > JointedRail.com - Some stuff in the works for TRAINZ 20

Date: 01/31/12 13:56
JointedRail.com - Some stuff in the works for TRAINZ 20
Author: Funnelcam

Here is a couple of things we have in the works for TRAINZ 2012. We develop a full line of freeware and payware items. There is no difference in quality between the freeware and the payware offerings. Payware locomotives generally come with advanced scripted features as well as other goodies. Here are a few screenshots. Any other Trainz user here at TO?

Mike Cyr
Holiday, FL
Jointed Rail Productions

Date: 01/31/12 14:47
Re: JointedRail.com - Some stuff in the works for TRAIN
Author: theACe

I didn't know we were allowed to advertise our items here...

I could advertise my hobby shop here from now on?

Hmmmm........

Date: 01/31/12 17:07

Wow sorry to have offended you.... I figured I would post some shots of Trainz stuff here. We have plenty of freeware assets as well, just trying to liven up this side of the forums. You can troll here all you like.

Mike Cyr
Holiday, FL
Jointed Rail Productions

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/12 18:05 by Funnelcam.

Date: 01/31/12 17:34
Author: theACe

Oh, I am not trolling. I just have a reason...

Anyway; it's not like I am paying for a membership here...wait what was that fee that was billed to my credit card again?

But, I digress - it was nice talking to you again.

Date: 01/31/12 17:59

Meanwhile on top of the bridge... here are 3 shots from the Mojave Sub that we did for inclusion into Trainz 2012. We modeled from Mojave to Bakersfield in the 1985-1995 time frame. We are currently working on the Cajon Pass which should complement the Mojave quite nicely.

Mike Cyr
Holiday, FL
Jointed Rail Productions

Date: 03/11/12 17:36
Author: mikeman

Great looking stuff Mike. I have several of your payware and freeware items and can attest to it being the best out there for Trainz. Keep up the great work and please continue to show off your great work.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0384 seconds