Home Open Account Help 337 users online

Canadian Railroads > CFL TRAIN

Date: 11/08/12 11:10
CFL TRAIN
Author: HAMTURN

Does anyone know where the CFL Train is? Not the cup,but the train. It is coming to Hamilton on Saturday, but I don't know from where. Thanks

Bill Turner, Hamilton Ont

Date: 11/08/12 11:48
Re: CFL TRAIN
Author: toledopatch

HAMTURN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone know where the CFL Train is? Not the
> cup,but the train. It is coming to Hamilton on
> Saturday, but I don't know from where. Thanks
>

Probably coming from Toronto. They based its appearances in Windsor, London, and Sarnia from there, sending it out and back coupled up to the rear ends of regularly scheduled trains. Hamilton could well be staged as a deadhead move in both directions, which would be excellent, and I would welcome any information about schedules if it is done that way.

Date: 11/08/12 12:11
Author: DundasMP23

Bill;

The old man told me its leaving TMC on FRIDAY the 9th at 0845 and will arrive in Hamilton around 0930 (So just after Amtrak). He and Mooney are heading to Bayview. I imagine there will be a crowd there tomorrow. Good luck.

Rob Smith
Hamilton, ON

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/12 12:12 by DundasMP23.

Date: 11/08/12 13:08
Author: toledopatch

If you have a schedule for the return trip from Hamilton or the day trip to Barrie (appearance scheduled for Sunday), I'd welcome that info. On Monday it is scheduled to leave for North Bay at 8:10a, would that be from the TMC? Return trip is scheduled to depart North Bay at 1:35p on Tuesday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/12 13:09 by toledopatch.

Date: 11/08/12 17:46
Author: HAMTURN

thanks Rob
Bill Turner
Hamilton Ont.

Date: 11/09/12 07:03
Author: GregR27

sitting at snake @ 10 AM, one VIA dome car on the rear of the consist today.

Date: 11/09/12 14:49
Author: rschonfelder

For those who cannot and never will see it, can someone do a posting of each of the car's and maybe something from inside. There is lots of discussion of where and when it is moving but I am surprised no one has given us a run down on this consist.

Thanks,
Rick

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0457 seconds