Home Open Account Help 339 users online

Canadian Railroads > MLW Monday ???

Date: 05/06/13 03:00
MLW Monday ???
Author: hoggerdoug

As suggested last week by another TO poster, MLW Monday. Here is my contribution for MLW Monday. All images taken at Spadina-Toronto, early January 1982.

#1 VIA 6774

#2 VIA 6785 overhead view.

#3 Never see this again, too bad the loco on the left was not MLW. Oh well head to head so to speak.

Spadina was a friendly place for railfans and photographers, could wander around the service tracks and roundhouse without much hassle. The road bridge over the facility provided some interesting photo angles. Thanks for looking. Doug

Date: 05/06/13 03:39
Re: MLW Monday ???
Author: ghCBNS

Love that third shot!

Date: 05/06/13 06:52
Author: hoggerdoug

Thanks for the reply. here is #3 image with some more crop and zoom.

Date: 05/06/13 09:29
Author: 251F

Continuing on a Toronto theme, a couple from March '77 at Agincourt early in the morning.

daniel

Date: 05/06/13 10:33
Author: crs1026

As long as we're in Toronto - here's CP 955 at Davenport, August 1971

- Paul

Date: 05/06/13 18:32
Author: chatnoir

North Bay, Ontario - June 21, 1980. RS3 1306 and RS10 1401.

James Adeney
Toronto

Date: 05/12/13 07:28
Author: mopacrr

Probably the friendliest big city terminal I have ever visited. Got off the train from Sarina and started hiking down to the shops. CN cop picked me up and wanted to know where I was going , I told to the shops to take pictures; No problem hop in. I walked in the Supt office and asked if it was OK and showed him my rules card etc, turns out the guy was a railfan showed me some of his pictures. He gave the run of he place and told me if there was any equipment I wanted moved, to come and let him know and he would get a switch engine out there to move it. Last time Was there was 83 and not back since. All gone now.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0427 seconds