Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Canadian Railroads > Ocean arrives in Ste Foy

Date: 12/30/18 07:00
Ocean arrives in Ste Foy
Author: DavidP

Here’s a video of VIA train 14, the Ocean, arriving at the suburban Quebec City station at Ste Foy on December 28th.  My wife and I boarded for a New Years getaway in Halifax.  The 21 car train made a double stop at Ste Foy, loading baggage and coach passengers first, then sleeper passengers, before reversing to retrace its path across the St Lawrence to Charny.  

Dave

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 12/30/18 07:17
Re: Ocean arrives in Ste Foy
Author: DavidP

Here’s a short clip of the view from the rear window of Tremblant Park, leaving snowy Campbellton, NB.  Unfortunately the forward facing windows of the dome remained iced over for most of the day.

Dave

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 12/30/18 08:08
Author: joemvcnj

The Great White North. I\'ve only seen accumulating snow once this season thus far in NJ, which is once too much. 

Date: 12/30/18 11:05
Author: cn6218

It looks like there were some Christmas lights in Tremblant Park.  That snowblower, mounted on a payloader, as you left Campbellton says it all about the amount of snow they get in northern New Brunswick (and the Gaspé). 

I guess it was just raining by the time you got to Halifax, but it would have been after dark.

GTD

Date: 12/30/18 15:36
Author: gaspeamtrak

Thank you for sharing !!!

Date: 12/31/18 10:04
Author: TexasRocket

Those coaches remind me of British Mk.3 coaches.

Date: 12/31/18 13:44
Author: joemvcnj

Exterior yes, but interiors are nothing like them. Real Mk-3's have a flat floor with traditional seating. 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0278 seconds