Home Open Account Help 316 users online

Canadian Railroads > Leanchoil B.C.

Date: 01/07/19 20:16
Leanchoil B.C.
Author: illecillewaetrr

Hi gang. I'm looking for steam or early diesel era photographs of Leanchoil, B.C. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Date: 01/11/19 23:17
Re: Leanchoil B.C.
Author: TCnR

Well my books are not with me right now, I had been collecting published info on the area quite a while ago. A good chance at finding the described photos would be in the book "Nicholas Morant's Canadian Pacific by J. F. Garden", or in a collection of Morant's photos. I did a Google search on "nicholas morant photos Leanchoil" went to images and found a few photos, lots of more modern stuff though. Much of Morant's work was in the late Steam or diesel transition era. It's a great book anyways, lots of classic photography compositions, ideas, explanations and classic locations.

Went to Amazon and found the book:

https://www.amazon.com/Nicholas-Morants-Canadian-Pacific-Garden/dp/0969162138?keywords=Nicholas+Morant%27s+Canadian+Pacific+by+J.+F.+Garden&qid=1547277207&s=Books&sr=1-1-fkmr0&ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1

Pretty sure there's a few more titles out there, often from Canadian publishers or hobby groups.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/19 23:22 by TCnR.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0338 seconds