Home Open Account Help 360 users online

Canadian Railroads > Foamers !!

Date: 03/02/21 02:40
Foamers !!
Author: hoggerdoug

On this day way back March 2, 2005, we were stalked by some foamers at Exeter BC on the BC Rail. Here is my view, wonder how their images turned out.
two images at Exeter.
couple of critters along the way.

Date: 03/02/21 02:43
Re: Foamers !!
Author: hoggerdoug

last image taken at Onward. These guys sure were determined to get some pictures.
The red jacket  was startling to see along the track.
BTW, I know these two fellows and sort of had a heads up that they were travelling in the area.
thanks for looking.
Doug

Date: 03/02/21 04:32
Author: pilotblue

That's funny but it looks like everyone had a good day trackside. It was good to see the moose pictures. Thanks for posting!

Date: 03/02/21 07:50
Author: robj

Not Me!  But one time I was taking photos out in BC with a Red "Coat"(smile).  A rail reminded me of the meaning of red along the ROW.

Normally I don''t stand near the ROW  but I no longer wear a red coat or jacket.

Bet you see a lot of critters.

Bob Jordan

Date: 03/02/21 08:26
Author: FiveChime

It was a delightful place and time to be a railfan as British Columbia Railway, and later to a lesser extent, BC Rail had great trains and wonderful people!
Was very happy to of experienced that!
Regards, Jim Evans

Date: 03/02/21 13:41
Author: amtrak34east

I'm guilty as charged with the Red Coat! It was a light jacket in the colors of Gonzaga Univeristy. Lot of fun chasing you Doug! 

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/21 10:10 by amtrak34east.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0391 seconds