Announcements > Train Festival 2009 Original Programming Schedule

Date: 10/27/09 13:28
Train Festival 2009 Original Programming Schedule
Author: webmaster

Date: 10/27/09 23:40
Re: Train Festival 2009 Original Programming Schedule
Author: trainnut51

Todd
Thank you so much for putting together this video program. I am looking forward to watching what you put together. I was at steam fest and chasd SP 4449 both entering Michigan and on the two daily runs out of Owosso. Chuchubobnv and I had a blast and I did get to meet the TOs webmaster. Thank you for this fantastic web site, and I hope that these programs bring in MANY new members.
trainnut51 gone

Date: 10/28/09 20:53
Author: ontrail

Thanks Todd
I am new here.
Although people feel the internet should be free, your website is the future of online content. I for one think what you charge is very reasonable. And I certainly appreciate what you have done.
Now as for TRainorders.com videos...kudos to you. I certainly never expected this. I watch others videos and when I figure this site out I'll post some of my own. I have shot about 60 hrs of rail video from all around Ontario, (I need to shoot some more).
Randy O.

Date: 11/01/09 12:33
Author: john1082

Todd, is there any thought to burning DVDs?

John Gezelius
Tustin, CA

Date: 11/01/09 18:20
Author: trainfreek

john1082 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Todd, is there any thought to burning DVDs?

Todd wrote --> "Our programs will not be available on DVD as our goal is to pick up new members. We are not in the DVD business."

Mark Wohlgemuth
Culpeper, VA

Date: 11/02/09 09:12
Author: MH2198

I'm not sure if it's covered in this thread, but by downloading the clips, would they be iPod compatible?

Date: 11/02/09 09:59
Author: SI-Tower

I got the first one this morning. Outstanding footage and quality! Thanks Todd
John

Date: 11/03/09 20:51
Author: Telus6429

Todd the videos look great... but i do have 1 issue with watching the videos... I have downloaded the Zoom program you recommended, but the audio is choppy & the video is perfect. Then I tried to watch it in Windows media Player,the audio is perfect, but the video is choppy... I was wondering if you have ever noticed this in your testing... yeah i know I am a bit behind on upgrades to my computer, but its odd tho, that 1 program would work 1 way, the other the other way...

Ian
Windsor, Ontario
http://www.trainweb.org/swontariotrain/index.html
http://www.trainweb.org/wmrc/index.html

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0383 seconds