Home Open Account Help 160 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Great website for those interested in train compositions/ Europe

Date: 02/25/20 10:04
Great website for those interested in train compositions/ Europe
Author: egonzinc

Found this several months ago and live browsing this site and then recreating some of the trains on my
office display.
Goes back many years (1969-1970) although if you are looking for pre 1990 info it is mostly Eastern European, but browsing never hurts as you might find info from trains that cross country boundaries.

Have fun!

vagonweb.cz/razeni/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/20 10:04 by egonzinc.

Date: 02/25/20 14:28
Re: Great website for those interested in train compositions/ Eur
Author: tramfan

I used this site for my October 2019 trip of Northern and Central Italy. With planning using this site plus Seat61.com I was able ride the Malpensa Express, two Frecciarossa trains (wish that I had made one of the trips on a Frecciarossa 1000), an Italo EVO, a DB-OBB EuroCity, and a Trenitalia InterCity. Most of my ticket purchases were made online. I also rode numerous SudTirol FLIRTS and a Trenitalia Regional to get out to the Dolomites. The sites were very handy in making choices, especially as I only know a few phrases in Italian. This year's trip includes France and The Netherlands so I will be using them again.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0238 seconds