Home Open Account Help 316 users online

European Railroad Discussion > Finse Webcam - Blue Passenger Car

Date: 09/03/20 03:59
Finse Webcam - Blue Passenger Car
Author: birdman

I have noticed that the 06:35 (EDT) train that stops at Finse, Norway (12:35 local time) has a blue car in the consist in addition to the usual red cars.  I am curious about this.  Hopefully, Someone can educate me about the blue car in this train.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/20 14:00 by birdman.

Date: 09/03/20 04:17
Re: Finse Wewbcam - Blue Passenger Car
Author: 1-12016

with all the bids on different lines in norway everbody are changing  liveries on their trains. vy was sucessful on the bergen line so this is start on repainting all equipment. swedes got the northern part of norway and english goahead the southern part. all that is  left is local services around oslo which was supposed  to have taken place this fall. result off all this are . fifty directors versus twelve when the norwegian govt owned the railway. all these directors get a good salary off over a  million dollars a  year. the  norwegian govt  says this will give better service and saving off taxpayers money. understand this if u can

ozzie korsnes
trondheim norway

Date: 09/03/20 04:31
Author: GPutz

A very good point Ozzie.  You should also mention all the additional lawyers they need.  Gerry

Date: 09/03/20 09:42
Author: birdman

Thank you Ozzie.  I understand now about the blue car but the rationale behind it defies logic.  

Date: 09/05/20 06:16
Author: DaveL

1000 words.
Today 05-09-2020 at 14-32 at Finse.

Date: 09/06/20 11:04
Author: tramfan

I rode this line back in 2017. They are very comfortable riding cars and of course the scenery is beautiful. Hopefully NMJ will re-run these cars.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.04 seconds