Home Open Account Help 229 users online

Railroaders' Nostalgia > False start, FIXED! :^)

Date: 05/07/21 20:47
False start, FIXED! :^)
Author: santafe199

I have no idea what-the-BLANK is going on. I'm trying to post and edit another thread just like I've done over 6000 times. But something has gone haywire. The system will let me post and edit the first 2 images + dialogue.

But it won't let me post AND EDIT the last single image + dialogue. I have a good story to post, but I'm going to bed, and I'll try again tomorrow. Sorry...

Lance

added5-8 @ 0751 : I think I figgered it out, and the story I had trouble posting last night has made to "the surface"...
Now, if you don't mind I'll just lay back down and resume my broken sleep...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/21 05:51 by santafe199.

Date: 05/07/21 21:22
Re: FALSE START
Author: op11

Crap Lance I hate it when that happens..... I'll look forward to your post tomorrow. David in Shedd, Or

Date: 05/09/21 06:49
Re: False start, FIXED! :^)
Author: rbx551985

santafe199 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have no idea what-the-BLANK is going on. I'm
> trying to post and edit another thread just like
> I've done over 6000 times. But something has gone
> haywire. The system will let me post and edit the
> first 2 images + dialogue.
>
> But it won't let me post AND EDIT the last single
> image + dialogue. I have a good story to post, but
> I'm going to bed, and I'll try again tomorrow.
> Sorry...
>
> Lance

I know what you mean, Lance:  that is happening too often these days, and not just on TO.COM, either!  In fact, I have been attempting (other TO members chime in on this) to copy-paste a story I wrote for this site (a TRIP REPORT with images) back in March/April 2017 and posted in several "installments" on the Eastern board, but none of the IMAGES (most of which I took) will re-copy-paste at all.  I have no idea what to do about it; and no response has yet come my way from TO about what might be happening with that difficulty (still no success, and I've used up several months trying various methods to accomplish the re-copy/paste of the story).  So, Lance, I feel your pain in regards to the issues causing whatever went wrong with your initial tries to get the material online here.........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/21 07:07 by rbx551985.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0433 seconds