Home Open Account Help 252 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Tampa Railroading 2001

Date: 05/13/09 03:56
Tampa Railroading 2001
Author: Narr8rdanny

Some clips from circa 2001 when I got my first DV Camera http://www.trainorders.com//avshare/thumbnails//3168-medium.jpg

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 05/13/09 09:02
Re: Tampa Railroading 2001
Author: spdaylight

Danny

A very nice piece of work all around! Very smooth camera work, nicely edited and excellent and informative narration . . . professional standard in fact . . (are you DJ or VO professional? . . . if not, you certainly have the talent for it). Well done! It's unfortunate it's in QT as lot of TO viewers won't be able to watch it.

Date: 05/13/09 10:54
Author: Narr8rdanny

Thanks for the kind words.
I edit in FinalCutPro which is an Apple application and my version doesn't export to Windows Media Video. I hope to upgrade soon and be able to export in both formats.
Thanks again,
Danny Harmon
Tampa

Date: 05/13/09 11:55
Author: webmaster

Narr8rdanny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the kind words.
> I edit in FinalCutPro which is an Apple
> application and my version doesn't export to
> Windows Media Video. I hope to upgrade soon and be
> able to export in both formats.

In two months we plan to be able to accept .mov files and convert them to a standard format viewable by all.

Todd Clark
Canyon Country, CA
Trainorders.com

Date: 05/13/09 18:48
Author: Shayno6

Excellent job as others have told you Dan. I like the history lesson, your narration is very good and you have a great voice for the audio. You new exactly what was going on and I sure enjoyed it. Thanks again. Shayno6

Roger L. Routzon
Medina, OH

Date: 05/14/09 00:03
Author: newsat11

Nice work Danny. You have a unique style that is quite unlike most videos posted on this site. Your delivery has a news documentary feel to it - much like something you'd see on the evening news. If you, Mike Masse here on T.O., and the guys from the Contra Costa Times who did that great piece on 844's Roseville to Oakland leg of its Western Heritage excursion were to collaborate on a project in the future, I am certain the result would be worthy of an Emmy. You guys are the dream team of railroad video on the web.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of modern-day flat-land railroading, I always look forward to your posts. It's the complete package that counts. Keep up the good work.

newsat11

Date: 05/14/09 14:16
Author: gjc

Danny,
As the other's have mentioned, very nicely done. I was able to view this video while on my lunch break here at work. I had co-worker's walk into our break room thinking I was watching a news broadcast on TV which we don't have here at work. It's your voice that really made this video most interesting/unique.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to viewing more of your videos.

George

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0328 seconds