Home Open Account Help 338 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Hug your children and grandchildren....

Date: 12/15/12 08:20
Hug your children and grandchildren....
Author: cinder

.....And please say a prayer for the grieving families in Newtown, CT. Life is precious.

Date: 12/15/12 08:37
Re: Hug your children and grandchildren....
Author: CASSBAIL

AMEN!!!!!!!

Date: 12/15/12 08:47
Author: mully

Ditto....You said and showed it very well Roger

Gary

Date: 12/15/12 09:06
Author: irhoghead

An awesome picture that trumps the evil in our society. I wish everyone could see the beauty of life that this simple photograph displays.

Date: 12/15/12 09:19
Author: ClubCar

irhoghead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An awesome picture that trumps the evil in our
> society. I wish everyone could see the beauty of
> life that this simple photograph displays.

Amen. And a Merry & Blessed Christmas to everyone.

Date: 12/15/12 13:29
Author: jpf94

Yes hug them, and TALK to them, about anything or everything, spending time with them is the best gift you can give your kids.

Date: 12/15/12 14:01
Author: jmbreitigan

Well done cinder.
John

Date: 12/15/12 14:25
Author: nycman

Well said, Cinder. Those poor folks who lost children to that nut, this close to Christmas.

Date: 12/15/12 15:40
Author: Retired_Chief

Amen.

Date: 12/15/12 18:03
Author: KV1guy

I hug and kiss my kids, and tell them I love them all the time. I dont need a tragedy like this to satisfy some false "happy feeling" alot of people feel for their loved ones for some reason after this. No offence guys and gals, and I understand the point coming across here, but I feel this is exactly the kinda thing that these whack job evil people look for. Take a guy that doesnt get loved growing up as a kid. Now this CT shooting happens and he sees the media response on the TV and internet and he figs "Hey, maybe I can force more people to love their kids if I can upstage this guy". No one remembers the names of those lost, just the bastard that did it. These people dont want to die a miserable nobody....so they fig better to go out and make a name for themselves in the most horrible way....and the media shoves it down our throats....adding fuel to the fire for the next guy. Just my 0.02 worth.... and its not meant to start a flame.

Date: 12/15/12 19:28
Author: BobP

I don't know whose picture this is but when I saw it years ago it reminded so much of two of my grandkids that I use it for my screen saver. It is the first thing I see when I turn on my PC every day. We raised 7 kids and when I heard what happened and looking at both pictures it tears me up with grief. What I wish is for the Blessed Mother to appear before each one of those families while holding their child in glowing warmth assuring the families their child is in a safer place forever. Yea, I know its hard, we had a birthday party for one of my grandkids today.............

Date: 12/15/12 20:29
Author: RuleG

A very nice photo. Thanks for sharing.

Date: 12/15/12 21:08
Author: 28hogger

Thanks. Well said

Date: 12/16/12 18:11
Author: ns1000

nycman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well said, Cinder. Those poor folks who lost
> children to that nut, this close to Christmas.

AMEN........

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0473 seconds