Home Open Account Help 302 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > NS 4002 Rounding The Horseshoe At Night

Date: 07/11/17 19:54
NS 4002 Rounding The Horseshoe At Night
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Well I seen on Heritage Units that 4002 passed the Horseshoe after 10PM. So I went back on the Virtual Railfan railcam and caught this. Reason for the word Bandicam on the top, is because the video capturing software on my computer I use, records it with the program name on top. Anyway, I don't post many railcam videos, but I thought some might find it interesting to watch a train roung the curve at night. Best part to, all of Virtual Railfan and also Railstream Railcams have sound. This Virtual Railfan railcam on Horseshoe Curve is live on YouTube.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/12/17 15:48
Re: NS 4002 Rounding The Horseshoe At Night
Author: sig292

Very cool, I liked it a lot.
Ken Gear

Date: 07/13/17 05:55
Author: bert14

Not only is it live, but you can "rewind" the live video up to 4 hours too by scrolling back. Very clever...

Date: 07/13/17 06:45
Author: cornerfieldhobby

Ken, thank you.

Bert, yes I do really enjoy the Horseshoe Cam, especially after when the curve closes down. It seems between 6PM and 8PM, traffic really really picks up. And yes, regarding the rewind feature, that is really really cool. They do that on there other cams as well.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0273 seconds