Home Open Account Help 231 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Nashville blues

Date: 07/27/17 04:47
Nashville blues
Author: bluehen

I won't name names but a major railroad has not delivered much needed empties for my customer near Nashville, TN for over a week. We cry out to customer service, we are completely out of empties to load, we are trucking material in order to continue operating and I am still waiting to hear a plan to serve us. What in the world is going on with this major railroad in Nashville? Currently 30 of our empty cars are sitting in Nashville yard; wonder if they are part of the reason the terminal is reported to be "congested"?

Date: 07/27/17 06:31
Re: Nashville blues
Author: RailfanTerry

Sounds like your talking about Tennessee Southern CSX has not interchanged cars over a week now, Seen then run south to Florence with no cars two times this week, CSX is killing them

Terry

Date: 07/27/17 07:03
Author: Englewood

Yeah, but the stock price is up and Wall St. just loves EHH..............for a while.

Date: 07/27/17 07:42
Author: bluesboyst

Englewood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, but the stock price is up and Wall St. just
> loves EHH..............for a while.

It's such bull... but yet killing the entity....The clowns at Wall St. do not understand Railroad infrastructure....

Date: 07/27/17 09:45
Author: bluehen

update - 28 of our empties arrived today. Hoping the bunching is not part of the major railroad's "precision railroading" plan going forward.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/17 10:01 by bluehen.

Date: 07/27/17 12:13
Author: n

customers need to start filing complains with the STB only way it will get fixed is if the feds get involved

Date: 07/27/17 21:57
Author: 576

n Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> customers need to start filing complains with the
> STB only way it will get fixed is if the feds get
> involved

Good, we're getting somewhere now.

http://www.railwayage.com/index.php/freight/class-i/stb-acts-on-csx-shipper-complaints.html

Date: 07/27/17 23:08
Author: wabash2800

And how many millions did CSX pay for him to come on board?

Victor A. Baird
http://www.erstwhilepublications.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0376 seconds