Home Open Account Help 293 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Lucky CREX Citirail ES44AC #1327 On 67X Close Model #1328

Date: 03/15/18 19:11
Lucky CREX Citirail ES44AC #1327 On 67X Close Model #1328
Author: cornerfieldhobby

When I found out this morning at 10:20AM that 67X was in Youngstown, do to work, I was like, come on, I'm going to miss it because the leader was CREX Citirail ES44AC #1327. And recalling, I own an MTH Model of CREX #1328. So I was like, wow, that's as close a number I'm going to get. So I was hoping and hoping all day that after work maybe I could get him. But thinking, na, with 10:20AM in Youngstown, he'll go through. So later on, I got a text that he was at Carson yard at 3:15PM getting recrewed. So I knew, yep, I'm going to miss it. Well at 5PM I got another text saying he was still there. I was like, are you kidding. Well anyway I decided to drive up to Mentor to see if I could see it. Well in the mean time while there I saw Q165 and another intermodal over on CSX. Well just before 7PM, I got a text that 67X went through Geneva. Well, I knew then I was going to see it, but man the lighting was going from the sun setting and the clouds plus lake effect snow starting. Well anyway, I hope the photo came out good, but I couldn't pass up #1327 leading since I own a model of #1328, that you can see running on our public layout - Corner Field Model Railroad Museum & Hobby Shop. Plus the trailing unit was brand new CP AC4400CWM #8109.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 03/16/18 13:32
Re: Lucky CREX Citirail ES44AC #1327 On 67X Close Model #1328
Author: kinnearyard

The CP unit is not brand new. It's an upgraded rebuilt

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0343 seconds