Home Open Account Help 268 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Moving coal...

Date: 04/23/18 06:36
Moving coal...
Author: RFandPFan

Taken on April 20, 2018...Captions provide details.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 04/23/18 07:23
Re: Moving coal...
Author: goneon66

what a great video. i really enjoyed it and thanks for posting.......

Date: 04/23/18 07:24
Author: Tominde

Those hopper cars make better time than Amtrak. A lot of bouncing around over the crossings. Nice video even if I did cheat and fast forward through all of the hopper cars.

Date: 04/23/18 07:27
Author: RFandPFan

Tominde Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Nice video even if I did cheat and fast forward through all of the hopper cars.

LOL! I've gotten previous complaints that I don't video entire trains...no pleasing everyone on TO.com...LOL.

Date: 04/23/18 07:56
Author: 4400horsepower

NICE, NICE, NICE. Thanks for showing all the train and giving the details on amount of cars, loaded or empty.

Brian
Burlington, Iowa

Date: 04/23/18 13:41
Author: AKYtrainNut

Excellent video, like the whole trains with the captions! Good to see some KY coal powering at least part of the nation!

Date: 04/24/18 20:55
Author: JLinDE

What a nice place to watch trains and thanks for all the info on the O-D pairs. I had heard that some of the Florida power plants had got off coal but it appears many are still using coal and when the Folkston railcam was live a few weeks ago I saw some there. When I visited there over a decade ago I'd say there were five loaded and five empty coal trains per day. And it is interesting as you posted that a train from Blacksville, WV is going to Florida. That is an old PC/CR location, but high quality coal.

Date: 04/24/18 21:19
Author: JGFuller

Splendid video! I vote also for the full-train view!

Seems that CSX has changed Harrison's feelings against DPUs.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0433 seconds