Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Foreign Power On CSX

Date: 08/14/18 06:00
Foreign Power On CSX
Author: dozerman

Is foreign power on CSX still running east to selkirk, or is it being taken off at Willard?

Thanks

Date: 08/14/18 07:25
Re: Foreign Power On CSX
Author: engineerinvirginia

Can't say about Selkirk but it seems of late if a train shows up on property with whatever engines...they are running through. With so many of ours stored or sold off....it's an easy way to get more power...of course they will have to pay the piper sometime. Horsepower hours ain't free!

Date: 08/14/18 07:35
Author: farmer

dozerman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is foreign power on CSX still running east to
> selkirk, or is it being taken off at Willard?
>
> Thanks

Taken off at Willard.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 08/14/18 10:27
Author: RiverLineProductions

Some have been taken off, some haven’t. For example some oil/ethanol trains with UP and BNSF power have got the power cut in Willard, some have gotten it cut off in Selkirk, and today a K160 oil train with BNSF/NS power went south of Selkirk. Seems to be all over the place

Posted from iPhone

Date: 08/14/18 10:53

So in your opinion if I would spend about 4 to 5 days between Buffalo and Selkirk I would definitely see some foreign power

Posted from Android

Date: 08/14/18 12:16
Author: RiverLineProductions

Yes for sure. Q389 had UP last night and Q635 had NS/KCS today. I was on the Mohawk sub west of Selkirk two weeks ago and caught CSX, CP, CN and BNSF power and some UP ran overnight. Plus only UP and BNSF are supposed to be cut, and even some of those are making it through as I said earlier. You should be fine.

Posted from iPhone

Date: 08/14/18 13:15

Thanks!!

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0386 seconds