|Home||Open Account||Help||248 users online|
Eastern Railroad Discussion > A few pix since my return
Date: 07/05/19 21:16
A few pix since my return
As mentioned in my post on the passenger board, I was in the hospital for six weeks. Since I've been out I managed to get out a few times.
Most of the action was passenger trains; posted on the passenger board, but there were a few interesting freight item.
1. On Thursday, the 27th after photographing Amtrak no. 42 with the heritage unit in Middletown we heard a horn and bell and found
Middletown & Hummelstown engine no. 1 in their yard.
2. Next day we went to Lucknow Road and caught this SD80MAC on an eastbound freight train of which I didn't catch the symbol.
3. Same day; coal train symboled 780 was led by the Monongahela heritage unit; appropriately.
Date: 07/05/19 21:27
Re: A few pix since my return
4. On Sunday the Steelton train; HO-02 was handled by a GP59E/slug combo.
5. Today train 15T in its new configuration pulled out of Enola yard and headed to the fuel pad, led by ES44DC 7640.
6. It was a very long train and had two DPU units in the middle. This necessitated special procedures for fueling.