Home Open Account Help 291 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > CSX Fitzgerald Sub Work to Begin with Traffic Reroutes

Date: 01/12/20 10:34
CSX Fitzgerald Sub Work to Begin with Traffic Reroutes
Author: GeorgiaRailfan31602

Hello everyone,

I was just gathering up some information and have heard of trackwork and curfew along the Fitzgerald Sub in Georgia and CSX has routed traffic off of the line to increase time for curfew work to get done uninterrupted as they can. I have heard that Q647/648 will be routed toward Savannah and then over the Georgia Road towards Atlanta from Waycross. Also Q220 and Q237 are heard to have been planned to go via the Bowline and S&NA South from and to Montgomery Birmingham as well as Q645 and maybe 646. So Bowline action will be increased for the meanwhile with now as many as 6 trains daily plus locals in certain areas. If anyone has more info on more insight please feel free to chime in. Thanks for reading. 

Allan R. Williams Jr. 
Valdosta, Georgia 

Date: 01/12/20 14:48
Re: CSX Fitzgerald Sub Work to Begin with Traffic Reroutes
Author: MattW

Q541/542 I've also heard are rumored to operate via the Georgia Road.

Posted from Android

Date: 01/13/20 06:21
Re: CSX Fitzgerald Sub Work to Begin with Traffic Reroutes
Author: ctillnc

flarails882 reported a while back that maximum authorized speed Montgomery-Dothan-Waycross was being raised back to 40 mph, where it was pre-PSR.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.031 seconds