Home Open Account Help 335 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Some Directional Running this afternoon in Cincinnati

Date: 01/19/20 18:16
Some Directional Running this afternoon in Cincinnati
Author: tq-07fan

From today. Recently the question was asked about directional running north of Cincinnati. I can't add alot to the answer other than pictures from today showing directional running. As this is with five or so miles from the house I have been frequenting the area a lot in this and the past year. Here are a few from this afternoon.
1) This is taken from Galbraith Rd overpass just west of I-75. The street to the left of the train is Anthony Wayne Ave. The tracks are Norfolk Southern Dayton District, formerly Conrail/Penn Central/NYC/Big 4 mainline Cleveland to Cincinnati.
2) This is CSX Q 561. They had a car called in by another train as having a problem and were moving around slowly here checking it our.
3) This northbound NS grain train was being called Z 136 on CSX. The silver box to the left of the train is the detector at MP 13.5 on the CSX Cincinnati Terminal Sub mainline that turns into the Toledo Sub.

Thank you for looking!

Jim  

Date: 01/19/20 20:14
Re: Some Directional Running this afternoon in Cincinnati
Author: K8DTI

NS symbol for 9389 is 51R.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0404 seconds