Home Open Account Help 295 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Sunny Breezy Day in Ohio

Date: 02/02/20 21:55
Sunny Breezy Day in Ohio
Author: tq-07fan

Today in Southwest, Western and Central Ohio it was unseasonably warm, like in the 50's. It was also quite breezy depending on where you were at. After the morning though it was very sunny, a good day to go on a road trip. We went up through Dayton stopping to check signals in Tipp City, which were all red, then checking the signals in Troy, which showed a clear on the southbound absolute.
1) The typical shot in Troy, I've taken this one plenty of times and more or less neglected any other shots in Troy.
2) This morning was different, I set up on the levy along the Great Miami River and got CSX Q 507 crossing.
3) Notice the Sea Gull in the middle of the damn in both pictures.

Date: 02/02/20 21:57
Re: Sunny Breezy Day in Ohio
Author: tq-07fan

4-6) We continued along the former NYC (Big 4) Bee Line with decent results but I will leave you with this eastbound at CP 120 around 5:00 pm being led by CSX 5241.

Thank You For Looking!

Jim

Date: 02/03/20 15:21
Author: jmbreitigan

Photo #4 is well composed in my opinion.
John

Date: 02/03/20 17:57
Author: cabsignaldrop

Nice photos Jim!  It appears from your last photo that you have turned into a tree, or at least your shadow has. 

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0331 seconds