Home Open Account Help 288 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > PSR and CSX and Norfolk Southern

Date: 05/21/20 16:40
PSR and CSX and Norfolk Southern
Author: MikeRail

Hi all,

So I have been witnessing what PSR is doing to the UP, its employees and of course, their customers. Are both NS and CSX having similar meltdowns, or have their implementations of PSR resulted in different issues?

MikeRail

Posted from Android

Date: 05/21/20 20:22
Re: PSR and CSX and Norfolk Southern
Author: mttrainman1

From what I can see, business is way down and crews are still short but no melt down yet. If business picks up, the meltdown will start. I feel really bad for my friends on csx.

Posted from Android

Date: 05/22/20 02:21
Author: ns1000

If/when business picks up, the "golden egg" is going to hatch....

And no, it's NOT limited to UP.

Posted from Android

Date: 05/22/20 05:57
Author: dcfbalcoS1

Someone has been out of the loop for two or three years. CSX was the first to have their self induced meltdown to the near extreme and NS followed with similar arrogance.

Date: 05/22/20 06:17
Author: NSSpike

Nothing in these metrics indicates a meltdown of these 5 Class 1's is currently underway. An economic decline in business? No question about it.

Phil Maton
Villa Rica, GA

Date: 05/22/20 07:54
Author: Totallamer

Oddly the yard where I work on CSX has been drowning in cars lately.  We juuuuust manage to start catching up when the Sunday/Monday lull hits, then it's back to a shitshow by mid-week.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0281 seconds