Home Open Account Help 368 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > The reality is: I will have to continuue to quarantine

Date: 07/31/20 14:33
The reality is: I will have to continuue to quarantine
Author: Darthsimpletext

Coverage of CSX's Philly Sub, Trenton line, Norfolk Southern's Harrisburg, Reading and Lehigh lines will be on indefinite hold. When i have been out seeing trains i saw many trains with the rest of them, i have been to several locations and saw the operations of CSX, Conrail and Norfolk Southern. I have been to many locations during my years of seeing trains and loved every minute of it. Heritage units, coal, intermodal, manifast, DPUs, Pushers, CPL's, Darth Vaders, i've seen them all. I don't have a car and rely on people to take me to the tracks. I am sorry that i am unable to make it and will regret all the trains i missed. Covid19 is too dangerous and going out to see trains is now too complicated and risky. Hope to see you soon!

nick

Date: 07/31/20 15:35
Re: The reality is: I will have to continuue to quarantine
Author: SPMW5771

Hopefully you have access to Youtube and you can chase trains all over the world on those railcams. Take care........

Date: 07/31/20 15:44
Author: goneon66

and there are some of us that will SAFELY chase trains for you here.

a "hot" e/b z train just e/of valentine, az.

be safe...........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/20 15:51 by goneon66.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/31/20 18:31
Author: RuleG

I do quite a bit of railfanning without a car as I live within walking distance of a Norfolk Southern main line. 

If no railroad lines are within walking distance, but you live within 10 - 15 miles of one or more lines, consider buying a bicycle, if you are in decent shape.

Date: 07/31/20 18:34
Author: Darthsimpletext

oh i don’t just have a youtube account i have several train video playlists created by me, there’s so many railfans out there i made playlists with HUNDREDS of trains, trains are from all over, i also have hundreds of my own videos from my trips to create on itunes

Posted from iPhone

Date: 08/01/20 12:38
Author: wabash2800

You don't need a youtube account or to sign in. All you need is access to the Internet and a capable computer. Go to the site and do a search, ye shall find.

Victor A. Baird
http://www.erstwhilepublications.com

Date: 08/01/20 23:40
Author: 41bridge

A lot of people brainwashed to the point of hysteria. Joseph Goebbels could have taken lessons from the current news media. One man’s opinion. 

Date: 08/02/20 09:24
Author: DJ-12

41bridge Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A lot of people brainwashed to the point of
> hysteria. Joseph Goebbels could have taken lessons
> from the current news media. One man’s
> opinion. 

150,000+ dead Americans and counting would disagree.

Date: 08/02/20 11:19
Author: jtbrandt

41bridge Wrote:
> A lot of people brainwashed to the point of
> hysteria. Joseph Goebbels could have taken lessons
> from the current news media. One man’s
> opinion. 
I agree about  people being brainwashed.
Except I see the brainwashed people being the ones who make posts such as yours.
One man's opinion is not formed in a vacuum, and Goebbels types indeed still exist.

Date: 08/03/20 10:37
Author: RRTom

DJ-12 Wrote:
> 41bridge Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A lot of people brainwashed to the point of
> > hysteria. Joseph Goebbels could have taken
> lessons
> > from the current news media. One man’s
> > opinion. 
>
> 150,000+ dead Americans and counting would
> disagree.

Then explain why the definitions of COVID 19 "cases" and "deaths" are skewed towards over-reporting along with financial incentives for doing so.
Explain why it's OK to go to a bathhouse or a protest but not to church.
Explain why fresh air and good nutrition are not being promoted but smoking and fast food are still OK.
Why do those that ask questions or disagree about the measures taken wrt the virus get silenced?
Why is "sick until proven healthy" the policy for COVID 19 but not for more severe health problems?
Etc.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0554 seconds