Home Open Account Help 294 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > CN'S "GT" Historical Locomotive

Date: 11/25/20 10:53
CN'S "GT" Historical Locomotive
Author: DHarrison

REPOST: Canadian National's Historical locomotive in the blue and red paint honoring GT is spied at Floosmor, IL.  on Sunday, 11/22/2020. I was having audio problems. Thus this REPOST. On Sunday, 11/22/2020, the "GT" locomotive was seen southbound from Markham yard. I caught the intermodal on the main line at Flossmor, IL with a crowd of railfans. The engineer was a good fan of them. He stopped the move of the yard frequently, he blew the horn "right on target". I wonder what the final destination of the intermodal is. 

DHarrison

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 11/25/20 12:10
Re: CN'S "GT" Historical Locomotive
Author: Ron

It came to Flat Rock, Michigan, passing through Battle Creek, between 10:00 and 11:00 PM. I tried, but it was way too dark for any photographs.

It went back to Chicago, to IHB Gibson Yard, on Monday afternoon, Tuesday morning.

Ron

Date: 11/25/20 12:27
Author: Walla183

The GT heritage unit did not go to Chicago. Was cut off of E251 in Battle Creek. It was on the road local L500 to Flint last night

Posted from Android

Date: 11/25/20 13:06
Author: Ron

I just a few minutes ago found out that it didn't go to Chicago, and is now in Flint, Michigan.

Here it is in Flint. This photograph was taken by Dennis Clark.

Ron

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0356 seconds