Home Open Account Help 232 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > "Goat boat" visits Cleveland, Ohio via the NKP...

Date: 08/07/22 17:08
"Goat boat" visits Cleveland, Ohio via the NKP...
Author: Forever-Railfan-45

BNSF H1 1045 was on the point of NS 206 this morning. Decided to got to Cleveland, Ohio to get some photos. These three pictures are at Rockefeller Avenue with the Cleveland skyline in the background; the weather was very hot and humid... Cleveland Union Terminal (CUT) is the tall building in the background behind the end of the train.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/22 07:04 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 08/07/22 17:14
Re: "Goat boat" visits Cleveland, Ohio via the NKP...

Pictures four and five are of the NS 20Q from August 06, 2022 with the NS 1068 seen at Sebring, Ohio. Number six is of the I5V seen heading west under some overcast skies in Alliance, Ohio. Thanks for looking...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/22 07:04 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 08/07/22 18:10
Author: NiagaraMike

Excellent shots !

Date: 08/07/22 18:48
Author: Gonut1

Thanks for the interesting photos, great skyline with the now ancient Terminal Tower or whatever NYC had named it! Nice that it is still so prominent. We don't see much from that area. Actually we haven't seen much from you recently. I'm guessing work and life have been interfering? As I'm approaching my 8th Decade I see this happening more often!
Gonut

Date: 08/07/22 18:49
Author: bobk

Nice series!

Date: 08/07/22 19:32

I was diagnosed with PPMS Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis few months back. I started IV Ocrevus infusion treatments. My next one is August 19. They last four to six hours. Work we have been three short and stupid people keep me employed 😁. Was nice to get out today even though it was just a few hours.

Posted from Android

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/22 19:40 by Forever-Railfan-45.

Date: 08/07/22 19:44
Author: alongthejointline

Oh man, I'm sorry to learn you're going through that. Hope you'll be one of the ones who remains active for the long haul. Thanks for sharing the news and your photos!

Date: 08/07/22 19:57
Author: holiwood

Hope the treatments help.

Date: 08/08/22 04:33
Author: jmbreitigan

Forever-Railfan-45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was diagnosed with PPMS Primary Progressive
> Multiple Sclerosis few months back. I started IV
> Ocrevus infusion treatments. My next one is August
> 19. They last four to six hours. Work we have been
> three short and stupid people keep me employed
> 😁. Was nice to get out today even though it was
> just a few hours.
>
> Posted from Android

Wishing you the best with your treatment and kudos to you for getting out for a few hours. As I get older ( 75 ) the heat & humidity is harder to deal with. 
Regards, John

Date: 08/09/22 15:37
Author: bath_wildcat

Good to see you post again Carl. Best wishes from the wife, little Ben, and I on your treatments.

As an update-The H1 led 206 again this morning with 26E having the Erie up front. I'm working two jobs, and taking care of my little one and a half year old stinkmonster Ben.

I have Wednesdays off so I try to get trackside on those days, and im still planning on coming down your way sometime soon. The invite for you to return to the Chicago Line up my way still stands.

Michael Fair
Royal Oak, MI

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0588 seconds