Home Open Account Help 295 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > NY Post: Wade Lovett, East Palestine, Ohio

Date: 03/01/23 17:11
NY Post: Wade Lovett, East Palestine, Ohio
Author: restricted_speed

Wade Lovett, car dealer employee in East Palestine, OH

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 03/01/23 19:58
Re: NY Post: Wade Lovett, East Palestine, Ohio
Author: radar

The pollution supposedly made this guy's voice go up a couple of octaves?  Sure, uh huh. 

Date: 03/02/23 08:20
Author: restricted_speed

radar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The pollution supposedly made this guy's voice go
> up a couple of octaves?  Sure, uh huh. 

It's interesting to me that you think this is funny. This guy is an auto detailer at a car dealership, and as such is exposed to water (and water mist, spray, vapor) all day - every day.
I'm guessing that since you are on trainorders, that you also have access to google. A simple search will reveal what is going on in that town. Some reading may bring you up to speed a little. Below are some examples:

"Both residents and workers near the site of the February 3 derailment have reported symptoms including headaches, sore throats, rashes and nausea, with some suffering from respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis. Howard Yang, general manager of a local manufacturing company, told NBC that up to half of the company's workforce was out sick as of last week.

People ended up with rashes, nausea, vomiting, bloody nose, eye issues. A lot of coughing, wheezing,” he said. We sent a lot of workers to the hospital to get checked out and, sure enough, in most cases, it was a diagnosis of chemical bronchitis. They were put on five different kinds of pills, including steroids. Some guys have to use inhalers. It’s pretty bad.”

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/23 08:22 by restricted_speed.

Date: 03/02/23 08:47
Author: aehouse

The train derailment caused my parakeet to stop chirping. What law firm can obtain the largest settlement for me?

Date: 03/02/23 13:52
Author: pdt

This is the never ending problem in this country.  How do u separate the ppl who honestly need help, from  Con Artisits who will try to fake anything in order to get a free payout.

Its a shame that there is absolutely NO regard for honesty in this country.  In many circles, honest ppl are considered dumb or foolish, and crooks considered smart.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0505 seconds