Home Open Account Help 245 users online

Eastern Railroad Discussion > Cincinnati Live Camera Streams

Date: 05/26/23 09:09
Cincinnati Live Camera Streams
Author: Jesse6669

FYI:  I don't know if it's been mentioned on here before, but there are a pair of rail cams hosted by the Cincinnati Railroad Club out of their office in Cincinnati Union Terminal.  This isn't Tower A, but rather an office below it that looks north.  It has a good view (especially in the morning) of NS and CSX.  You miss some trains running on the bypass by Mill Creek or in the yard, but still see a healthy amount of freight traffic, plus Amtrak at night.  CSX intermodals (I-140/141) work on the east side "Ramp Track" and the southbound I141 is usually there in the late afternoon. 

Camera 1 has ambient sound, Camera 2 has railroad radio chatter, which is pretty helpful if you just want a local radio feed and don't have a scanner on you--just run the YouTube channel through your phone while on the road. 

They are also posting some content from presentations and should be adding some slide shows from the collection (which is vast) on their YouTube channel.

(No links allowed I guess? but you can search it on YouTube).

Jesse

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/23 09:11 by Jesse6669.

Date: 05/26/23 11:12
Re: Cincinnati Live Camera Streams
Author: Jesse6669

They are dispatched jointly between here and Hamilton, OH.  The two tracks to the left of the platform are CSX, left of that is NS pig main and pig lead and then Gest St. yard, extending until you get closer to the river (where the bushes are at top/left), then it's CSX Queensgate yard again.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/23 11:15 by Jesse6669.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0293 seconds