Home Open Account Help 292 users online

Model Railroading > Autographed BNSF C-44

Date: 08/08/09 07:01
Autographed BNSF C-44
Author: EspeeGoldenState

http://cgi.ebay.com/Autographed-BNSF-C-44_W0QQitemZ300335947304QQcmdZViewItemQQptZModel_RR_Trains?hash=item45ed6ade28&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

"We aquired the remaining stock of a hobby shop that closed a couple of years ago. We model in N scale so we are listing the HO scale items we can't use. This is something you don't see everyday. It's a brand new never run BNSF C44 but what's so unusual about it is that it's been autographed by the last president of the Santa Fe Rwy, who I guess was the first president of the newly merged BNSF, Rob Krebs. I'm guessing that handwriting wasn't his strong suite, but I guess it was kind of awkward signing this loco. If your a collector of SF and BNSF then this would be a great addition to your collection. If not and you just need another C44 for your roster then you can try to remove the signature. Either way have fun. All items offered are as is so ask questions if your not sure. Shipping is via USPS Proirity Mail, payments via PayPal. We combine shipping so please check our other auctions, thank you."

Date: 08/10/09 00:33
Re: Autographed BNSF C-44
Author: atsf98

I don't care who this Krebs character thinks he is writing on a locomotive is graffiti and graffiti is wrong!!!!!
D

Date: 08/10/09 01:23
Author: texaswestern70mac

imho, krebs was the last ceo at bnsf worth a damn... nice find...

Will Hemb
Flower Mound, TX

Date: 08/10/09 10:46
Author: atsf98

texaswestern70mac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> imho, krebs was the last ceo at bnsf worth a
> damn... nice find...

I know I bid on it!!

Date: 08/20/09 07:20
Author: brassmag

...watch for more - I'm getting out my sharpie as we type...

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0334 seconds