Home Open Account Help 213 users online

Model Railroading > 2013 Central Ohio RPM

Date: 02/07/13 10:13
2013 Central Ohio RPM
Author: SALGUY

The 4th Annual Central Ohio RPM is scheduled to happen April 26-27 at Marion Union Station in Marion Ohio. This is a unique venue for a RPM due to the location at this historic depot and the artifacts there abouts. Never mind 3 double track mainline that keep trains moving during the meet. Proceeds from the meet go to support MUSA, the Marion Union Station Association. These funds go toward maintaining the depot for ALL to enjoy.

The meet will feature the usual, clinics, door prizes and of course, model displays and most important of all, fellowship. We also have a slide/movie show each and every evening of the meet and this includes Thursday evening. I mentioned Thursday as that is setup day for the meet. We will be at the depot all day and also have a dinner at The Shovel Restaurant and then the slide show. We will have several vendors at the meet as well as numerous historical societies as well.

Doors will open both days of the meet at 9am. I will be there earlier than that for those that need to setup. If you have to set up your models or are a vendor, please plan on being there around 8 or so to do so.

On Saturday afternoon/evening there will be a meet closing cookout that is an extra fare item. This is a GREAT time for all that attend. The cookout features the usual cookout fare, hot dogs, burgers, brats and all the fixings. The cost for this is an extra $6.00. The cost for the meet itself is just $20.00 for the weekends affairs.

We will hand out the door prizes on Saturday afternoon and you must be present to win.

There is a facebook page for the meet at https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/438383252883060/ In the files section you will find a registration form, a listing of local lodging and a flyer for the event. Please spread the word about this meet and we look forward to seeing you there.

Please make plans to attend this outstanding event. If you have any questions please contact me at dblake7@columbus.rr.com

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0303 seconds