Home Open Account Help 252 users online

Model Railroading > Smokey Valley

Date: 01/09/17 10:45
Smokey Valley
Author: retcsxcfm

I have heard recently that SM has the RS3 HO hand rail stanchions (brass) back in stock.
I have tried many times to contact/order same.I know it has been at least a year.
Just before Christmas I tried contact again.His web site has a list of parts and an email
link.I wrote him an email,and again no answer.
Is he still in business?
Is he out of the stanchions ?
What could be the problem?
My source said he got stanchions about the middle of November.
I would like two sets.
Any help?

Uncle Joe,Seffner,Fl.

Date: 01/09/17 11:12
Re: Smokey Valley
Author: PeaBock619

I want to get some stanchions too.

Date: 01/09/17 11:16
Author: fbe

I have had good luck over the last couple of years ordering at the local hobby shop through Walthers. They may show out of stock there but always seem to come along in a month or so.

Date: 01/09/17 23:04
Author: Hookdragkick

Multiple emails is key. I finally heard from Larry again. They are out for 2wks right now.

Posted from Android

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/17 10:45 by Hookdragkick.

Date: 01/10/17 08:10
Author: SPED

Don't wait for a reply just email them again. Last time I talked to Larry he said if they don't respond, send another email, may be something to do with the email service. He will not sell through Walthers, ony direct sales. I needed a couple AC4400CW handrail kits for a presentation and I needed them fast, as soon as he returned he put them in a box and I got them in time, great guy to work with. 

Ed

Date: 01/10/17 20:03
Author: DocJohn

Last month I ordered and recevied in a week or so new handrails for an ALCO RS-3.  Very good service.

JL

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0365 seconds