Home Open Account Help 250 users online

Model Railroading > SCMRR Club latest pictures Tropicana Juice train

Date: 05/29/17 04:54
SCMRR Club latest pictures Tropicana Juice train
Author: acltrainman

The tropicana Juice train sporting their one and only tank car. The car was radically changed Athearn Genesis tank car by a very good friend of mine and only two models exist at this time, his and mine.

Stanley Jackowski
Valrico, FL

Date: 05/29/17 07:03
Re: SCMRR Club latest pictures Tropicana Juice train
Author: Chooch

Love the scenery especially the fireman trying to retrieve the cat from up in the tree in the last pic.

Jim
Hatboro, PA

Date: 05/29/17 08:38

Policeman with motorcycle behind the billboard also.

Stanley Jackowski
Valrico, FL

Date: 05/29/17 19:25
Author: DKay

Very nice model.Does this carry bulk juice,or some additive in the juicing process.
Regards,DK

Date: 05/30/17 03:49

Experiminte for juice to California. Temp was to be only a few degrees lower than left Bradenton Plant. I heard it worked but it didn't continue. They later removed the Tropicana lettering and herald and reporting mark was then TPIX 6000 in 2002. It was UTLX 200788 in 2001. I'm almost positive it was the same car. Only saw each one once in Tampa on the Juice train.

Stanley Jackowski
Valrico, FL

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/17 03:58 by acltrainman.

Date: 05/30/17 03:56

Here are the 2 proto type tank cars that I believe are the same car with the 2 schemes for Tropicana. The UTLX 200788 was taken on 11/03/2001 and the TPIX was shot on 10/08/2002.

Stanley Jackowski
Valrico, FL

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0395 seconds