Home Open Account Help 366 users online

Model Railroading > MOW train on the C&GR

Date: 07/15/17 14:42
MOW train on the C&GR
Author: Bob3985

Today Scott assembled and ran his welded rail train. Here is a video as it approaches our main station passing the "garden" of business cars and head end cars.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/15/17 16:29
Re: MOW train on the C&GR
Author: tomd

Excellent rail train!

What are you using for the rails, and what are you using for the CWR mounts on the flat cars?

Tom Daspit
Morgan Hill, CA
Tom's Trains

Date: 07/15/17 16:52
Author: sp8234

Nice train!!! What cars & supports did he use? More info on train,Thanks for posting.
Tim
Hanesworth

Date: 07/15/17 17:32

Scott just joined TO and I will let him tell you who the gentleman was that made the loads.

Posted from Android

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 07/15/17 19:28
Author: gandydancer4

I am so glad that this model(s) have come to fruition. Modeling a CWR train has LONG been the objective of those of us who love MOW. Great stuff!!

Date: 07/15/17 20:48
Author: MojaveBill

Neat!

Bill Deaver
Tehachapi, CA

Date: 07/15/17 21:09

The welded rail train was from Protoloads. Scott got the loads and mounted them in these BN flats. He is also working on a UP welded rail train that will be a scale quarter miles long. Note that it does take a little time loading the rail in the cars and in taking them down. The train ran flawless today through the various curves and turnouts.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 07/15/17 22:19
Author: uploconut

The whole design of this train came from David Ward at proto loads to include the rail. He is a great guy to deal with and has treated me very well all the way through the process. I will complete the up rail train of a scale 1/4 mile or 1440 scale feet in the near future and will post videos. The teain in the video was a scale 1/8 mile or 720 scale feet.

Posted from Android

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0347 seconds