Home Open Account Help 299 users online

Model Railroading > More CWR video on the Sherman Hill Railroad

Date: 07/16/17 19:27
More CWR video on the Sherman Hill Railroad
Author: Bob3985

Today I captured the welded rail train wending its way thru the curves on our Cheyenne & Green River layout in the Cheyenne Frontier Mall.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/17 19:28 by Bob3985.

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/16/17 19:42
Re: More CWR video on the Sherman Hill Railroad

Pulling the CWR train into the yard. And you can watch the move on the TV on the back wall. The camera is mounted in the green boxcar by the fork lift plant.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

You must be a registered subscriber to watch videos. Join Today!

Date: 07/17/17 04:42
Author: MrMRL

Man, I want one so bad..... full 1/4 mile though. Just don't have the coin at the moment. Got too big an order, actually multiple orders with ScaleTrains coming in the next few months... Maybe next year?

Mr. MRL

Date: 07/17/17 06:38

MRL, I feel your pain but I will settle for Scott running his on our layout whenever he is up to it. It took him about 4 hours to load all the rail into the car feeding each rail thru carefully by hand with the help of his hooked needle nosed pliers to help guide them thru the racks. All in all the toil to get it ready was well worth the time.

Bob Krieger
Cheyenne, WY

Date: 07/18/17 10:16
Author: CPRR

Looking good! Nice layoutBob. Just wondering, what is the audio in the first clip that is repeating?

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0297 seconds