Home Open Account Help 245 users online

Model Railroading > your thoughts

Date: 07/19/17 14:58
your thoughts
Author: modelrailroader

I was watching TV the other night and it was the same old stuff so off goes the TV.on goes the computer to YouTube and i came a cross a live feed of the horse shoe curve in Pennsylvania and that is what the TV stays on i would rather watch trains then regular TV.I think it would be nice to have a station dedicated to trains of 1/1 scale and smaller what you all think

Date: 07/19/17 15:24
Re: your thoughts
Author: rdgrailfan

Date: 07/19/17 17:27
Author: SPDRGWfan

I watch youtube for historical videos of my favorite western trains like SP, WP and DRGW. Modern webcams. meh

As for TV, I havent had a way to watch conventional TV for 10 years now. Just Netflix and dvds.

Cheers, Jim

Posted from Android

Date: 07/19/17 18:48
Author: MC6853

RFD TV regularly runs cut-down versions of train DVD programs... "Trains and Locomotives" I believe it's called...

Date: 07/20/17 07:18
Author: cabman

I especially like watching the LaPlata (MO)railcam located at the Amtrak station there and catching all the transcon freight action. What's really interesting is when #3 and 4 stop there (7:51 PM and whenever, respectively) The high number of Amish and/or Mennonite passengers must be lucrative income for Amtrak! Also, there are cameras aimed east and west, but east is more interesting, in my opinion.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0251 seconds