Home Open Account Help 274 users online

Model Railroading > Corner Field Model Railroad Museum & Hobby - NOW On Facebook

Date: 10/17/17 07:46
Corner Field Model Railroad Museum & Hobby - NOW On Facebook
Author: cornerfieldhobby

I wanted to officially post that my family and I are opening the largest FAMILY OWNED model railroad in the state of Ohio. As you can tell, that's why I have my profile name cornerfieldhobby Anyway, here is the website - http://cornerfieldmodelrailroadmuseumandhobby.com/home.html and attached to the post is the flyer / brochure and below is the description. If you have any questions, you can email me, send a PM or give a call.

NOW OPEN

At Corner Field Model Railroad Museum and Hobby, we have the largest family owned 3-Rail layout in Ohio. It has over a thousand buildings, over 2,800 feet of track, hundreds of freight cars. Over a thousand lights, automobiles, trees. Also buildings from Mack Lowry's layout that used to be in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio, which includes the large scale white Church, Hospital, etc.

Our railroad is set in a freelance style from the 40's to today's modern era from freight yards, to roundhouse, to major city and a major passenger yard.

We specialize in used trains. Lionel, MTH, Williams, American Flyer, K-Line, Weaver.

We also buy and sell trains.

We have over 50 years of experience in the hobby. So come see our huge display and buy a train.

AND AS ALWAYS - "LOOK FOR THE BALL FIELD & FIND THE TRAINS"

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/17 15:18 by cornerfieldhobby.

Date: 11/09/17 07:19
Re: Corner Field Model Railroad Museum & Hobby - Opening November

New flyer brochure added.

Date: 11/09/17 15:06

We have been added to Northeast Ohio - Geauga County tourism. Photos are on the site - https://www.destinationgeauga.com/members/corner-field-model-railroad-museum-hobby-shop/

Date: 11/19/17 14:14

Official video of Corner Field has been added to my youtube channel - Corner Field Hobby Railfan. Video is my latest video titled - Largest Family Owned 3 Rail Train Layout In Ohio - Corner Field Model Railroad Museum & Hobby Shop

Date: 11/25/17 20:04
Author: TrackGuy

Well done! I grew up in Chesterland and lived a for two years in Claridon. Now live in New England but hoping to relocate back to Geauga County sooner than later.

Will have to come pay you all a visit at Christmas when we will be back in Ohio again.

Regarding the structures from Mac Lowery's collection, do you know the disposition of all the rolling stock that used to be on display at Quaker Square after the operating layout was torn down? I remember all the display cases around the restaurant filled with O scale locomotives and cars. Sad that his legacy was not better cared for or kept alive and on display.

TG

Posted from Android

Date: 12/10/17 15:18

TrackGuy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well done! I grew up in Chesterland and lived a
> for two years in Claridon. Now live in New
> England but hoping to relocate back to Geauga
> County sooner than later.
>
> Will have to come pay you all a visit at Christmas
> when we will be back in Ohio again.
>
> Regarding the structures from Mac Lowery's
> collection, do you know the disposition of all the
> rolling stock that used to be on display at Quaker
> Square after the operating layout was torn down?
> I remember all the display cases around the
> restaurant filled with O scale locomotives and
> cars. Sad that his legacy was not better cared
> for or kept alive and on display.
>
> TG
>
> Posted from Android

TG, most or all cars, buildings, etc were sold. Also Quaker Square had an auction not that many years ago for some trains and buildings. Yes, sometime do make a visit to come out and see it.

And speaking of which, someone posted a topic about us on facebook. Here's the link - https://www.facebook.com/meanwhileingeaugacounty/photos/a.279203728900362.1073741828.279139828906752/954906997996695/?type=3&theater.

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0598 seconds