Home Open Account Help 293 users online

Model Railroading > Northern Pacific UP GN Brass

Date: 02/17/18 06:34
Northern Pacific UP GN Brass
Author: BAB

Found a fellow up in WA that is selling off a fellows NP brass most painted got three cabooses from him good prices and good service. Has many more of them along with steam engines up to the largest they operated. Don't have his contact info in front of me message me if interested I have no dog in the fight by the way. It HO scale by the way and no plastic either. http://www.bemrrc.com/walt-brass.html
Finally got the address right sorry about that.

Also has some GN,UP and Electrics think SP too.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 02/17/18 12:04 by BAB.

Date: 02/17/18 17:17
Re: Northern Pacific UP GN Brass
Author: retcsxcfm

WOW,this guy has enough to open a store.
I have never seen this much brass owned
by a person.

Uncle Joe
Seffner,Fl.

Date: 02/18/18 07:30
Author: BAB

Got three NP cabooses from him great prices and like new no couplers ever installed. Got the rebuilt four wheel caboose they put two trucks under very unusual one glad I got it. Nice guy to deal with also quick shipping upon receipt of check too. Those W&R ones were a little above my pocket book as wanted to get more than one but still under ebay and brass dealer price by a bunch. Passed on the steam heater car finally but took some restraint, momma got involved......need to take her shopping in a quilt store again.

Date: 02/18/18 10:37
Author: YukonYeti

Walt Ainsworth, the owner of the collection had previously made a significant contribution of photos, slides, diagrams, books and documents to the Pacific Northwest Rail Archive... his material is priceless...

Thanks Walt....

YY

Date: 02/18/18 12:14
Author: Larry020

BAB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
......need to take her shopping in a quilt store again.

Ah yes, every three years quilting season builds up to a fevered pitch just in time for the Triennial at Trainmountain. It gives the women folk something to do while their railroaders explore the dozens of miles of 7.5” track. Ohh, to be young again...

⅂ɐɹɹʎ

[ Share Thread on Facebook ] [ Search ] [ Start a New Thread ] [ Back to Thread List ] [ <Newer ] [ Older> ] 
Page created in 0.0354 seconds